You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $873.99 Non-Member $919.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 36316
Expanding on decades of experience building firearms for the U.S. military and her allies, FN is proud to bring semi-automatic variants of these rifles to your collection. Built to withstand the unrelentingly harsh conditions of battlefields around the world, the FN 15 is ready to perform in any conditions on the firing line. Its 16" match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel features a 1:7" twist to enhance stability and accuracy for heavier-grain precision-shooting ammunition.Kicks the tactical elements up a notch!
The FN 15 is perfect for shooters looking for a base rifle to customize to their liking. The rifle includes many of the same features found in the FN 15 series like 16-inch, alloy steel, button-broached barrel, 6-position collapsible stock, A2-style compensator and sling attachments. What's more, the FN 15 1776 features an optics-ready MIL-STD 1913 flat-top rail for mounting the scope or sight of your choice.
- Built to withstand the unrelentingly harsh conditions
- 16" alloy steel, button-broached barrel for top accuracy
- 6-position collapsible stock for custom shooting comfort
- A2-style compensator and sling attachments
- Optics-ready MIL-STD 1913 flat-top rail for mounting the scope or sight of your choice
Nab this tactical rifle today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: alloy steel, button-broached
- Barrel twist: 1:7
- Stock: 6-position
- Sights (front / rear): optics ready
- Overall length: 32" to 35.2"
- Overall weight: 6.6 lbs.
- MFG Number: FNH 36316
- UPC: 845737006235
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips