You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 36301
FNH FN 15TM Sporting .223 Remington® Semi-automatic AR Rifle. Bring home the gold-medal excellence of FN's latest competition AR.Built to withstand the unrelentingly harsh conditions of the battlefield but tuned for competitive shooting, the FN 15TM is a born winner. Chambered in .223 Remington®, it features an 18" match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel, a SureFire ProComp 556 muzzle brake to reduce recoil, a Timney competition trigger for a crisp break with a short reset, and an adjustable Magpul® CTR stock. Now get out there and find the winner's circle.
FN 15 Sporting Semi-automatic AR Rifle special features:
- Premium 18" match-grade, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel delivers competition-grade accuracy
- Surefire® ProComp 556 muzzle brake helps control recoil and flip
- Premium Timney competition trigger
- Magpul CTR adjustable stock for custom fit
- Full-length Picatinny rail on receiver and handguard for versatile optics placement
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Caliber: .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 18"
- Barrel material: Match-grade chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged free floating barrel
- Barrel twist: 1:8" RH
- Stock: Magpul CTR
- Upper receiver: Hand-anodized aluminum flat-top M-1913 MIL-STD rail
- Lower receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Pistol grip: Magpul
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Handguard: Samson Evolution 15"
- Flash hider: Surefire ProComp 556 muzzle brake
- Overall length: 35.6"-38.6"
- Overall weight: 7.7 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips