You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $483.54 Non-Member $508.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 75544
FN SPRTM A3G .308 Winchester® Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. It's one of the FBI's chosen tactical precision Rifles for a reason.
And that reason is simple: the A3G delivers true sub-MOA accuracy and second-to-none reliability. Built around the legendary Winchester Model 70 action, the SPR A3G Rifle offers sub-MOA accuracy -- making it a natural choice for long-range competition. The premium cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is free-floated and held to a +/-.001" headspace, making for remarkable precision.
The forged steel action is hand-bedded with Marine-Tex® epoxy into a fully-adjustable McMillanTM A3 fiberglass tactical stock that is equipped with multiple steel sling studs.
SPR A3G Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle special features:
- Premium chrome-lined, free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with recessed target crown for enhanced precision
- Forged steel receiver with flat-bottom profile
- 20 MOA elevated MIL-STD 1913 optics rail
- Massive external claw extractor for Controlled Round Feed (CRF)
- Action is hand-bedded into an adjustable McMillan A3 fiberglass stock
- Blade ejection
- Original 2-level trigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Fitted with a premium recoil pad
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: MIL-SPEC, chrome-lined, 1:12" RH
- Stock: McMillan fiberglass
- Length of pull: Adjustable via interchangeable spacers
- Trigger: 2-level
- Safety: 3-position
- Sights: 1913 MIL-STD rail
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips