You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Ultra - light, ultra - tough, ultra - clear polarization... everything about these is ULTRA but the price! Flying Fisherman® Master Angler Mirage Polarized Sunglasses. Choose standard or Mirrored lenses.
Flying Fisherman® Sunglasses have been the choice of everyone from a U.S. president (really!) to a pro football coach, to any number of professional anglers. Plus outdoor journalists who praise them all day long. These are world-class but made affordable, too! Plus, these feature virtually indestructible RhinoLensTM polarized polycarbonate lenses. For the sharpest view, with uncompromising performance and value, these are it.For sporting, driving, anything outdoors, these are truly the best in performance and value:
- Polarized to eliminate glare, with the filtering delivering ideal clarity, and lessening eye strain.
- RhinoLens polycarbonate lenses are 35 times stronger than CR-39, itself a superior plastic lens material. They have been tested by literally pounding on them with a 10-oz. hammer, over 100 times, no breaking
- AcuTint coloration makes for the most effective lens tints available, with absolutely minimal color distortion. Choose Smoke for bright, sunny conditions, Amber for cloudier situations to maintain high contrast, or Vermillion for the lowest light conditions. Choose a standard finish, or a mirror coating
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Rugged, lightweight TR-90 synthetic frames, with wrap-around design for extra protection
- Recessed nose pads and non-slip temple pads
- Ultralight, at just under 1 oz. for "are they on?" comfort
- Microfiber case and cleaning cloth included.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. The view and value are no mirage! Join the satisfied club... order yours ONLINE today!
Polarized Sunglasses with Mirror Lenses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips