You May Also Like
Non-Member $449.99 Buyer's Club $404.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
FLIR® Scout PS32 Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera. Amazing thermal imaging capability, in a surprisingly compact package!
With its small form factor, light weight, and powerful imagery, the Scout PS32 allows you to scan vast areas of environment for long periods without arm fatigue. Simple 4-button operation ensures you can rely on it for the visual information you need, day or night, while you concentrate on more important matters.
Like all FLIR® Thermal Cameras, the Scout PS32 delivers crystal-clear thermal images under ANY lighting conditions, painting a high-contrast landscape where warm-blooded targets stand out in unmistakable relief. Since it creates images using heat and not light, you'll know that what you're aiming at is the real deal.
Navigate rough terrain to scope out the perfect spot at dusk, before dawn, and even when it's pitch black outside. Discover nocturnal animals, find wandering members of your party, locate lost livestock or spot downed game. Use the Scout to see through fog, smoke or trail dust. There isn't much you can't see with this professional-quality tool at your disposal!Specifications:
- Detector type: 320 x 240 resolution VOx microbolometer
- Focal length: 19 mm fixed focus
- Field of view: 24°x18°
- Waveband: 7.5-13.5 um
- Up to 2X digital zoom
- Startup: less than 5 seconds
- Diopter adjustment: +/- 2
- USB port for software, upgrades, and charging
- LED tasklight.
- Built-in viewfinder display: Color LCD display
- Polarity / detection palettes: white hot black hot InstaAlert
- Image optimization: FLIR proprietary detail enhancement
- Video format: 9 Hz refresh rate.
- Rugged weather-tight, ergonomic design
- Weight with battery: 12 ozs.
- Size (L x W x H): 6.7 x 2.31 x 2.44"
- Fixed use: Standard tripod mount
- 2-yr. mfr. warranty.
- Battery type: internal battery / lithium ion
- Battery recharging: USB cable for internal battery optional charging cradle
- Battery life: 5+ hours
- Rating: IP-67 (submersible)
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Includes Camera, USB cable, wrist strap, soft drawstring bag, CD.