You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Light, handheld viewing, day or night! The FLIR Scout III brings out crisp detail using thermal imaging. See in the darkest night for varmint hunting, camping, land management, property surveillance, outdoor recreation and more. Stay aware of your surroundings and get the whole picture.
- Detects a human-sized figure out to 1,247 yards
- Detects a small vehicle out to 3,554 yards
- Starts up in less than 1.5 seconds
- 2X or 4X zoom
- Black Hot, White Hot, InstaAlert and Graded Fire color palettes for optimal visibility in any conditions
- FLIR digital detail enhancement technology
- Brightness adjustment
- LED flashlight / pointer
- 640 x 512 LCD display for easy viewing
- NTSC composite video output
- 30 Hz NTSC video refresh rate
- Rechargeable internal Li-Ion cell battery, offers approx. 5 outs of operating run time
- Includes camera, USB power charger, wrist strap, video out cable, USB cable, manual and MOLLE bag
- 6.7" x 2.31" x 2.44".
- 12 ozs.
- Item Number: 66125
- Detector type: 640 x 512 VOx microbolometer
- Detection range: 1,247 yards
- Field of view: 18° x 14°
- Built-in display: 640 x 480 LCD
- Battery: Internal Li-ion cell
- Battery life (operating): > 5 hours
- Waterproof rating: IP-67, submersible
- Operating temp: -4° F to +122° F
- Storage temp: -40° F to +140° F
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 2.31" x 2.44".
- Weight: 12 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99