You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1899.99 Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $3199.99
- Buyer's Club $3324.99 Non-Member $3499.99
- Buyer's Club $5699.99 Non-Member $5999.99
- Buyer's Club $3989.99 Non-Member $4199.99
- Buyer's Club $3609.99 Non-Member $3799.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
FLIR Scout II 240 Thermal Handheld Camera.
Clearly thermal night vision! Compact, lightweight FLIR Scout II Thermal Handheld Camera gives you clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. The Scout II detects body heat of animals and humans in any terrain, day or night. Track game, recover downed critters, watch for predators and stay aware of your surroundings after darkness falls. With a bright LCD display and choice of magnifications, Scout II empowers you to experience wild places like never before.
- 13mm lenses provide broad awareness
- Detects heat signatures up to 350 yards away
- 640 x 480 pixel LCD screen displays crisp imagery
- Produces better scene contrast than I2 night vision
- Easy-to-use menu: power, polarity, zoom, and LCD brightness
- 24 F.O.V.
- Freeze frame feature
- Detection palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlertTM
- Utility light for finding items in the dark
- Fits easily in the palm of your hand
- Weather-tight, ergonomic design
- 5-hr. internal Li-ion battery
- 350-yd. range
- 1.5-second start-up
- Includes USB power adapter / charger, USB cable, wrist strap and modular bag
- Measures 6.75" x 2.375" x 2.5" h.
- Weighs 12 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99