You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Fish Feedometer makes it easy to use when it's a safe temperature to feed your fish.
No more kneeling down to check old-style thermometers! The floating Fish Feedometer emits an easy-to-see light that lets you know when your pond water is at the proper temp. Heck, in many cases, the light can be seen from the comfort of your home!Here's the deal:
- Light indicates when it's safe to feed koi and goldfish
- Red: Do not feed (water temp is under 50°F)
- Green: OK to feed (water temp is at / or over 50°F)
- Tie-down lanyard included
- Safe for all ponds
- Uses 2 "AA" batteries, not included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips