M855 Ammo with Ammo Can, a very limited G.I. find!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Buyer's Club $446.49 Non-Member $469.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $207.09 Non-Member $217.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $183.34 Non-Member $192.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $243.19 Non-Member $255.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $17.57 Non-Member $18.49
- Buyer's Club $132.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Details & Specs
- American-made, U.S. Govt. overrun .223 (5.56x45mm) Ammo... a sizzling bargain! Plus, it includes an Ammo Can for easy storage and transport.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass cases
- Non-corrosive, box primers
- Steel-core bullet with green tip
- Item Number: 206721
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM855LC1AC1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips