You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.69 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $191.89 Non-Member $201.99
- Buyer's Club $308.74 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $40.84 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $77.89 Non-Member $81.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $183.34 Non-Member $192.99
- Buyer's Club $93.09 Non-Member $97.99
- Buyer's Club $157.69 Non-Member $165.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $118.74 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $25.17 Non-Member $26.49
- Details & Specs
The ammo your firearm deserves. This round is constructed to match military specifications. It's great for target practice or varmint hunting. It contains a sealed primer which is perfect for long term storage and moisture protection.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass cases
- Non-corrosive, box primers.
Please Note: While 5.56x45 and the .223 are interchangeable, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than the .223. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 169395
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM855C
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips