You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $16.14 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $19.75 Non-Member $20.79
- Buyer's Club $61.74 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $20.89 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $107.34 Non-Member $112.99
- Buyer's Club $16.62 Non-Member $17.49
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $103.54 Non-Member $108.99
- Buyer's Club $9.49 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $10.44 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
These Federal® 12 gauge shots feature a unique blend of #5, #6 and #7 shot weight to give you the ultimate in turkey hunting cartridges. The first wave released from the end of your barrel consists of #6 Flitestopper lead pellets that spread out quickly and create a deadly pattern at close range. The next wave is the copper-plated #5 shot that creates an even, dense pattern at a moderate range. The final wave is the No. 7 shot that releases ultra-dense, heavyweight shot that is 35% more dense than lead.
Dense shot in a smaller size gives you more pellets but still keeps the velocity and penetration to fill tags at 50 yds. and beyond. Each cartridge is filled with 20% #6 lead shot, 40% copper-plated #5 and 40% heavyweight #7 shot. Housed in Federal's proprietary Flitecontrol wad, it stays with the shot longer for a greater consistency and a more reliable pattern, even at greater distances. High-quality hulls, an outstanding crimp, brass-plated steel heads, ultra-dependable primer and powder, let you know that you're firing a Federal Cartridge.
- High-quality hulls
- Superior crimp
- Brass-plated steel heads
- Consistent powder
- Ultra-dependable primer
Get those gobblers and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 668813
- Gauge: 12 gauge
- Length: 3.5"
- Shot weight: 2 oz.
- Shot size: #5 #6, and #7
- Shot type: #5 copper plated lead, #6 flitestopper, #7 heavyweight
- Quantity: 5 rds.
- Model number: PTD139567
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips