You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.09 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $59.84 Non-Member $62.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $17.76 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $123.49 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $52.24 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $25.64 Non-Member $26.99
- Buyer's Club $37.52 Non-Member $39.49
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $7.12 Non-Member $7.49
- Buyer's Club $5.50 Non-Member $5.79
- Details & Specs
These Federal® 12 gauge shots feature a unique blend of #5, #6 and #7 shot weight to give you the ultimate in turkey hunting cartridges. The first wave released from the end of your barrel consists of #6 Flitestopper lead pellets that spread out quickly and create a deadly pattern at close range. The next wave is the copper-plated #5 shot that creates an even, dense pattern at a moderate range.
The final wave is the No. 7 shot that releases ultra-dense, heavyweight shot that is 35% more dense than lead. Dense shot in a smaller size gives you more pellets but still keeps the velocity and penetration to fill tags at 50 yds. and beyond. Each cartridge is filled with 20% #6 lead shot, 40% copper-plated #5 and 40% heavyweight #7 shot. Housed in Federal's proprietary Flitecontrol wad, it stays with the shot longer for a greater consistency and a more reliable pattern, even at greater distances. High-quality hulls, an outstanding crimp,
- High-quality hulls
- Superior crimp
- Brass-plated steel heads
- Consistent powder
- Ultra-dependable primer
Get those gobblers and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 668814
- Gauge: 12 gauge
- Length: 3"
- Shot weight: 1.75 oz.
- Shot size: #5 #6, and #7
- Shot type: #5 copper plated lead, #6 flitestopper, #7 heavyweight
- Quantity: 5 rds.
- Model number: PTD157567
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips