You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $183.34 Non-Member $192.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $167.19 Non-Member $175.99
- Buyer's Club $204.24 Non-Member $214.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $43.69 Non-Member $45.99
- Buyer's Club $132.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Details & Specs
Take aim at a sweet deal! We lined up this Federal® .223 FMJ Ammo and pulled the trigger. Smooth feeding and precise in flight. Equally at home on the most demanding target range or bringing the fun home on your back 40. No shortcuts, no hassles, no worries.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass cases
- Non-corrosive, box primers
Please Note: While 5.56x45 and the .223 are interchangeable, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than the .223. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 203976
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet type: Full metal jacket boat tail
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM855F3
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips