You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $80.74 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $208.04 Non-Member $218.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $123.49 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $207.09 Non-Member $217.99
- Buyer's Club $74.09 Non-Member $77.99
- Buyer's Club $159.59 Non-Member $167.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $322.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Details & Specs
Premium current-production Federal AR-15 Rounds made to government and NATO specs for performance.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Please check your gun manual to ensure it is recommended to shoot 5.56x45mm ammunition. This is a higher pressure round.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 148953
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,165 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,289 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM193
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips