Green tipped sizzle!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $61.74 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $207.09 Non-Member $217.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $159.59 Non-Member $167.99
- Buyer's Club $170.04 Non-Member $178.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $74.09 Non-Member $77.99
- Buyer's Club $104.49 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Details & Specs
- Federal American Eagle 5.56x45mm Ammo by Lake City arsenal is high-quality, military-type ammunition. This ammo is intended for use in your AR15 or other semi-auto rifles with 5.56 mark chambers. The brass is reloadable with a non-corrosive, boxer primer. The copper jacketed core is steel. Perfect for target shooting and high-volume marksmanship practice. This ammo is made in the U.S.A. and is made in the same factory as a lot of the ammunition used by our troops in the U.S. Military. Lock, load and hit the range for a fun and enjoyable shoot.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primer
- Made in the USA
- Item Number: 591852
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Mfg. Number: XM855BK150
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips