You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $413.24 Non-Member $434.99
- Buyer's Club $470.24 Non-Member $494.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $588.04 Non-Member $618.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $27.54 Non-Member $28.99
- Buyer's Club $118.74 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $109.24 Non-Member $114.99
- Details & Specs
Take aim at a sweet deal! We lined this .223 Ammo up and pulled the trigger. You get your choice of quantity... all the same top-notch quality American Eagle® is known for.
Equally at home on the most demanding target range or bringing the fun home on your back 40. No shortcuts, no hassles, no worries. And made with pride right here in the U.S.A.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primer
- While 5.56x45 and the .223 are interchangeable, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than the .223
Please Note: These products may ship loose in bags not boxes. Sorry, no choice. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 189040
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM855
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips