Home on the range!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $167.19 Non-Member $175.99
- Buyer's Club $209.94 Non-Member $220.99
- Buyer's Club $308.74 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $157.69 Non-Member $165.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $162.44 Non-Member $170.99
- Buyer's Club $588.04 Non-Member $618.99
- Buyer's Club $27.54 Non-Member $28.99
- Buyer's Club $118.74 Non-Member $124.99
- Details & Specs
- Federal's American Eagle line of ammunition is designed specifically for target shooting, training and practice. It's loaded to the same specifications as Federal's Premium loads, but at a more practical price for plinking.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round. Ammo comes loaded in 10-rd. stripper clips, in a .30 cal. ammo can.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Item Number: 590534
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,250 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,289 ft.-lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Mfg. Number: XM193LC1AC1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips