You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.84 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $167.19 Non-Member $175.99
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $93.09 Non-Member $97.99
- Buyer's Club $83.59 Non-Member $87.99
- Buyer's Club $18.52 Non-Member $19.49
- Buyer's Club $43.69 Non-Member $45.99
- Buyer's Club $183.34 Non-Member $192.99
- Buyer's Club $91.19 Non-Member $95.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
The ammo your firearm deserves. This round is constructed to match military specifications. It's great for target practice or varmint hunting. It contains a sealed primer which is perfect for long term storage and moisture protection.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass cases
- Non-corrosive, box primers
- This round is not recommended to be fired from a .223 Remington chamber. This is a military round and it runs at a higher pressure than its .223 counter part.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 421035
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grain
- Bullet type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,250 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,289 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM193J
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips