You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Buyer's Club $61.74 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $88.34 Non-Member $92.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $74.09 Non-Member $77.99
- Buyer's Club $128.24 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $138.69 Non-Member $145.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
- Loaded to the same specs as Federal's Premium loads, these Federal American Eagle 5.56x45mm Rounds are priced for your average plinker. American Eagle is designed specifically for target shooting, training and practice. Plus, you get a great Can for storing and transporting your ammo.
A little about Federal.
At Federal Premium®, they believe certain moments are worth a Premium®. From their humble beginnings nestled among the lakes and woods of Minnesota, Federal Premium Ammunition has evolved into one of the world's major producers of sporting ammunition. Beginning in 1922, their founding president, Charles L. Horn, paved the way for their success. Today, they carry on Horn's vision for quality products and service with the next generation of outdoorsmen and women. With their CEO Mark W. DeYoung at the helm, they maintain their position as experts in the science of ammunition production.
Every day they manufacture products to enhance their customers' shooting experience while partnering with the conservation organizations that protect and support their outdoor heritage. They offer thousands of options in their Premium and standard lines-it's what makes them the most complete ammunition company in the business and provides their customers with a choice no matter what their pursuit.
Look for the discolored case.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Boxer primed, current production
- Item Number: 591853
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 55 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Primer: Boxer
- Reloadable: Yes
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,250 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,289 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: XM193LCP120
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips