You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
extang® TUFF TONNOTM Tonneau Cover makes it easy to outfit your truck with world record - holding performance!
extang® continues its race heritage with this highly improved version of the TuffTonno. Motorsports aficionado might know that the original version set a world speed record at Indy and is now at the Indy Hall of Fame. But you don't need to a racing pro to appreciate this roll-top wonder. Read on to learn why...Engineered to be superior:
- New rotating rear-end rail engineered for easier fit and tighter, better looks
- New "SpringLock&trade" bows are easy to install and they'll never fall off... at any speed!
- NO drilling, NO damage! Fast install, no tools needed
- The TuffTonno gives you a clean, smooth side with it's "peel and seal" strip edging and rear rail system
- New improved J45 strip is the world's strongest tarp attachment (see photo above)
- Limited lifetime frame and 10-year tarp warranty
Unique peel on and off gives your Tonneau great looking smooth edges. Pulling out with one hand while pressing down with the palm of the other hand securely attaches the cover to the Tonneau frame (kind of like a zipper-lock bag).
Rotating rear rail allows tarp to tighten snugly
extang® engineering is hard at work here. You simply release the levers on both corners, tilt rear rail up, hook tarp in the rail's groove and click it down. You can feel the "snap" effect and see the tarp tighten snugly.
Tarps designed for strength and good looks
Corners don't buckle up due to parachute-grade nylon corner reinforcements. Snaps and corners are backed with thick polymer, forcing the corners and edges to lie smooth and look good in any weather. The thick polymer edging also keeps your snaps from ripping out!
Bows will never fall off
The MONSTER BOWSTM ends are spring loaded for easy installation. They will never fall off at any speed or even with the roughest driving conditions. Simply push and hold on one end and let the other end slide on using the spring action. They are extang engineered for simplicity, speed of install and everyday convenience and confidence.
TUFFKLAMPSTM simply drop into the rail channels (works well with bed liners). Easy on. Clamps tight.
Bow height adjustment
TUFFKLAMPsTM allow two bow heights: HIGH for maximum water shedding in harsh weather, and for improved gas mileage. LOW for sporty good looks and cold weather Tonneau attachment.
Find your Truck Model below and order yours ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $24.93 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips