You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Extang® Classic Platinum Tonneau Covers are best - selling, top quality and easy (even in cold - weather)!
It's the ultimate quality choice when nothing but premium metal components will do. Plus it offers quick, easy installation, easy bow height adjustment, a 4-way adjustable tarp design and more.
Simply put, it's engineered to fit better, install easier and outlast the competition. Looks great and helps you get better mileage by making your truck more aerodynamic.Here's why it's America's favorite:
- Patented all-climate design is 4-way adjustable for use in cold, no frustrating tugging involved. The snap studs simply adust to be higher in the cold
- Premium sewn, commercial grade tarp with fully-finished edges. Far superior to folded-over vinyl. It carries Extang®'s 10-year warranty
- Extang Monster Bows are height adjustable. Set them high for maximum water-shedding and better gas-saving aerodynamics. Low for sporty good looks and cold-weather use
- The Monster Bows are spring-loaded for super-simple installation, and made tall and wide to be super-strong
- TuffSnaps are expertly engineered, made of stainless steel and brass. They're unbreakable
- Quick no-drill installation with special TuffKlamps. Fits with side rails, no problem
- Corners are reinforced with parachute-grade nylon. Snaps and corners are backed with thick polymer, making them durable, always smooth and great-looking
- Extang Lifetime Warranty on the frame assures the excellence. Extang holds more U.S. patents for their innovations than all other tonneau companies combined!
- Removal is super-easy, with no tools. ClickLock tail rail just snaps out, bows are spring-released with just one hand. Tarp rolls up and is VELCRO® brand strap secured.
Find out why Extang makes America's #1 selling Truck Bed Covers! Shop by your vehicle make, model and year ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips