- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Exerpeutic LX9 Training Cycle With Heart Pulse brings the club-quality workout experience home... Authentic "tri bar" front and supports up to 325 lbs!
Fast-paced, heart-pumping cardio results skip health club! Because the Excerpeutic LX9 brings it all right into your home: A smooth-riding workout with progressive resistance levels, pulse and feedback display plus a comfortable seat and multi-position "tri bar" handlebars that give you the full pro-rider experience!Swing a leg over these features:
- Smooth, quiet precision-balanced flywheel and easy-dial tension adjustment for progressive and challenging workout
- Multi-grip handlebar lets you stand-up to simulate hill-climbing or stretch out and get comfortable on the "tri bars" with built-in elbow pads
- Includes hand pulse / heart rate monitor
- LCD console tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate
- Cushioned seat won't make working out a pain in the back side
- Aluminum alloy pedals with adjustable toe clips for an efficient, effective workout in regular shoes
- 4-way seat adjustment fits riders from 5'2" to 6'6"
- Durable frame supports up to 325 lbs., and has wheels for easy moving
- 31 x 47 x 20", 112 lbs. Some assembly required.
Pedal your health into high gear.