- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Exerpeutic 250XL Folding Upright Bike With Pulse is the full cycling workout with a compact footprint... supports up to 300 lbs.!
A small workout space doesn't mean you have to sacrifice function! This impressive Upright Bike has 8-level magnetic tension to give you a challenging workout that gets your heart and legs pumping, yet folds down to less than half it's size for easy, compact storage after the workout. And to keep you pedaling there's an easy-to-use meter with scan that displays speed, distance, time, pulse and calories burned with one-button control.Walk while you work:
- Smooth, quiet precision-balanced flywheel and 8-level magnetic resistance adjusts easily with a tension dial, lets you choose and change the intensity / resistance at any time
- Quiet enough that you can watch TV during your workout!
- Includes hand pulse / heart rate monitor
- LCD console tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate
- Wide, cushioning seat won't make working out a pain in the back side
- Comfortable large-platform pedals with straps for an efficient, effective workout in regular shoes
- Easy adjusts seat height fits riders from 5'3" to 6'1"
- Extra-durable frame supports up to 300 lbs and has extended leg stabilizers to prevent movement or tipping
- Folds down to half it's size for easy storage
- 31 x 46 x 19", 39 lbs. Some assembly required.
Pedal your health into high gear.