You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Eureka!® K - 2 XT Tent. This tent provides domed comfort for 2 to 3 persons, even in the cold!
This self-supporting Tent is the roomiest and most popular in the Eureka!® 4-season category. Now, its added air-flow details, including zippered high / low Tent vents (2 each in roof and sidewalls) and scoop vents in the fly (accessible via zippers in the Tent roof) make it a more comfortable Tent for year-round use. Post and grommet corner attachments, clips, continuous mesh rod sleeves, and an external vestibule hoop make for simple set up.It doesn't stop there:
- 4-pole geodesic dome Tent measures 9' x 7'6" with 4' center height
- 8.5 mm 7,000 series aluminum frame
- High / low venting, side-opening door with twin-track zippers
- Cold weather polyurethane transparent window in vestibule brightens interior
- Reflective web storm guy outs and logos are visible at night
- High / low venting twin point front vestibule single point rear vestibule
- 14-pocket organizer wall, 4 gear loft loops and 1 flashlight loop
- Packed size is 23" x 10", weighs 15 lbs., 3 ozs.
- Walls: 75-denier StormShield polyester ripstop
- Floor: 70-denier nylon taffeta
- Netting: 40-denier no-see-um mesh
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000 series aluminum.
For all 4 seasons... order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99