You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
All - season versatile Eureka® Centerfire 15°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag delivers warmth you can count on, PLUS a cooling vent for warmer nights.
Sure, it's toasty warm to 15°. But what about warm-weather camping? No need for another bag! Unlike other cold-weather sacks, the Centerfire sports a downwind foot vent that you can easily open when the mercury creeps north. Bottom line, you can find your perfect sleep temp no matter the weather.
- Rugged cotton duck shell with 8-point rivet reinforcements won't wear out any time soon
- Comfy yarn-dyed cotton flannel lining
- Generous 4 1/2 lbs. of ThermaShield fill keeps a body warm down to 15°F
- Downwind foot vent can be opened to keep cool on warmer nights
- Sip 'n Zip side zipper let you read or sip a drink while still staying mostly covered
- Full-length draft tube
- Zippers: right side (main), left (Sip 'n Zip), foot
- Includes stuff sack and internal compression straps
- Internal / external pockets keep essentials handy
- Measures 80 x 38". Weighs 11 lbs., 3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips