You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Why waste a minute of your precious time on the ice? Get those holes drilled faster and easier than ever with the super-powerful Eskimo Shark Z71TM Ice Auger. The SharkTM Z71's 71cc Viper® motor cuts through the ice like a hot knife through butter.
The engine is cold-weather tested to perform in harsh conditions, and features a primer button and decompression button for quick-response and easier pull starting. In addition, the Z71 is equipped with industry-leading HypercoilTM technology that reduces required pulling force by up to 62%. Plus, the recoil handle is designed to be used with mittens, so you don't have to expose your hands while starting.
Long-lasting QuantumTM auger blades with centering ring deliver fast, effective drilling and easy centering. Perfect for drilling fresh holes or re-drilling your old hot spots.
Eskimo is the only ice auger line equipped with sealed ball bearing instead of bushings in the transmission, which ensures maximum power and season-after-season performance without worry of break-down.
The innovations and smart features continue with industry-first aluminum handlebars that help minimize overall weight and are designed with 45º rubber coated grips for optimal wrist motion when drilling. Plus, the throttle control is canted in 45º for more comfortable control and less chance of accidentally revving the engine while pulling the auger out of the ice.
For quick-starting, fast drilling, easy to control performance, the smart choice is Eskimo!
- 71cc Viper two-cycle engine delivers 9,000 RPM
- 10" cutting diameter
- Quantum auger with centering ring
- Hyper coil recoil technology reduces required pulling force by up to 62% for easier starting
- Sealed ball bearing transmission with 25:1 gear ratio
- Aluminum handlebars with 45º rubber-coated grips
- Mitten Grip recoil handle for starting without removing your mittens
- Primer button
- High profile on / off toggle switch
- Muffler guard protects from hot areas
- See-though gas tank allows for easy fuel level tracking
- Includes blade protector
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669452
- Engine: Viper 2-Cycle
- Displacement: 71.0cc
- Horsepower: 3.7
- Gear Ratio: 25:1
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Blade Style: Quantum
- Handle Design: Aluminum with Comfort Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
- Auger Length: 42"
- Cutting Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-Year limited
- Mfg. Number: Z71Q10
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips