You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $159.99 Buyer's Club $143.99
- Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
- Non-Member $379.99 Buyer's Club $341.99
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $296.99
- Non-Member $35.00 Buyer's Club $31.50
- Non-Member $49.99
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Whether you're hitting the cabin or the beach, this Inverter from Energizer has you covered with up to 900 continuous watts of power. Just plug it into your vehicle's 12V socket or attach it directly to your battery. With 2 USB ports and 2 AC ports, you can run up to 4 devices at once. And because it has a thermal fan, the operation is ultra-silent.
It's all about that power.
An inverter is completely worthless if you don't have enough plugs to get the items you need charged. Most convenience stores sell a single plug that fits in your 12V socket, but most only charge 1, maybe 2 items. With this Inverter you can plug in 2 USB devices and 2 standard AC device. That's 4 items charging at the same time. It's compatible with tablets, phones, gaming consoles, televisions and other devices, so you'll always be charged and ready to go.
It's not just for play.
Take this Inverter to your next job site and see what a difference it makes. No longer do you have to drag around giant generators for simple projects. Simple plug it in or hardware it to a batter, and away you go. It's capable of running power tools, pressure washer and other small industrial items. With a peak wattage of 1,800 and a continuous wattage of 900, you'll easily find a million things for it to do at the job site. Stop lugging heavy generators, and grab onto an Energizer.
- Attaches directly to 12-volt DC battery (3' battery cable included)
- 900 watts continuous / 1,800 watts peak power
- LCD display with output / input meter and battery power level indicator
- 2 USB ports, 2 standard AC outlets
- Powers up to 4 devices at once
- Ultra-silent internal thermal fan
- Compatible with most tablets, phones and other devices with USB connections
- Compatible with on/off Remote Control (sold separately)
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 578292
- AC output voltage: 120VAC / 60Hz
- Cont. AC output power: 900W
- Peak output power: 1800W
- AC output wave form: Modified sine wave
- AC output frequency: 60 ± 3Hz
- USB Charging Ports: 2 Ports - 2.1 Amp (Shared)
- Inverter Weight: 2.58 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.72" x 10.28" x 5.59"w.
- Mfg. Number: EN900