You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2179.99
- Buyer's Club $1899.99 Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $11.39 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Details & Specs
Endurance B2.5U Electronic Upright Bike lets you get the road work in without leaving the comfort of your own home!
Here's realistic cycling solution to traffic and bad weather! You already know using a bike can help tone your quad, calf and glut (buttocks) muscles as well as strengthen your tendons, without any load bearing. And you know it's a great way to build leg strength, work your cardiovascular system and burn fat.
Now you can get all these benefits in the comfort of your own home on a professional-grade electronic workout bike that gives you the workout without risking traffic or having to head over to a health club. 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, puts you in control of your daily ride... adjust your workouts to suit your mood, challenge your endurance or maximize your cardio benefit. The Endurance B2.5U's electronics give you the constant feedback you need to monitor your workout. Plus a contact heart readout so you ride smarter and more cardio-efficiently.Details:
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction supports up to a 400-lb. user... durable silver metallic coat finish
- 10-position touring-style seat with DuraFirmTM padding gives you a comfortable ride every time
- Competition-style handle bars with contact heart rate sensors let you get into your rhythm and hammer off the miles
- Precision-balance 24-lb. flywheel accurately simulates the road riding feel
- Super-silent poly-V belt drive system is smooth, won't slip when you crank the resistance up
- Profile Matrix LED display lets you monitor the efficiency of your workout with speed, distance, time, resistance and calories burned
- Front transport wheels let you roll the Endurance B2.5R away after your workout.
Get the hard-riding workout without even leaving your house!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips