You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $191.24 Non-Member $212.49
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $88.19 Non-Member $97.99
- Buyer's Club $46.80 Non-Member $52.00
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $39.60 Non-Member $44.00
- Details & Specs
To maximize the amount of the heat distributed by this Forced Air Heater, the cabinet is constructed in a tubular design. The form makes it ideal for jobsites, workshops, agricultural buildings and any other of your heavy-duty heating needs. It's portable and can be mounted to the wall or ceiling with the included mounting kit, to deliver heat where and when you need it. Plus, you also get a remote control to change and adjust settings, without having to walk up to the unit. This is extremely helpful when it's mounted to a wall or ceiling.Built as heavy-duty as you are.
From the stainless steel heating element to the heavy-gauge cabinet, this Forced Air Heater is constructed for strength and durability to keep up with you and your work day. The built-in fan even had to be Turbo to keep up with your heating needs. Add in the features of an automatic thermostat and overheat safety shut-off, and you'll know this Heater will keep up with you at the jobsite, in the workshop or anywhere else you need industrial strength heat.This unit requires a 240V outlet.
This Electric Forced Air Heater requires a 240V outlet. It will not function with a standard home outlet.
- Fan-forced hot air circulation
- NEMA #6-20P plug included. (Requires 240V outlet)
- Ceiling / wall mounting kit included
- Overheat shut-off
- Automatic thermostat
- Stainless steel heating element
- Heavy-gauge cabinet for durability
- Built-in turbo fan for greater circulation
- Remote control for ease of use
Keep your jobsite warm and order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 669991
- Voltage: 240
- Plug: NEMA #6-20P
- Mounts: Wall / ceiling included
- Fuel type: Electric
- Temperature Control: Thermostat
- BTU Output: 13,640
- Electricity Required: Yes
- Watts: 4,000
- Heating Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Length: 10.75"
- Width: 8.35"
- Height: 13"
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips