You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
EKA® Swede 88 Knife is an everyday use knife with extraordinary craftsmanship!
A knife making legend since 1882! Crafted in the legendary knife town of Eskilstuna Sweden, EKA®'s knives are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and first-class materials. To work with an EKA knife-to feel the grip, the strength and the excellent sharpness - is something truly out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn to own one! The Swede 88 Knife packs a sturdy drop point blade ultra secure locking mechanism and a comfortable grip that makes it a pleasure to use as your daily knife-and a signature item guaranteed to get loads of compliments!Crafted with quality:
- 2 7/8" hollow ground drop point blade is Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel hardened to 57-59 Rockwell C to hold an edge and last for years to come
- Textured thumb grip on blade back
- Ergonomic handle design in your choice of material
- Deep ground crescent nail mark
- Hideaway lanyard ring and 20" leather lanyard strap
- Includes a traditional leather sheath
- 7 1/8" l open, 7 1/4" l closed, 4 5/8 ozs.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99