Move air for more efficient heating from your wood stove!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Details & Specs
- Circulating warmth around your house from a wood burning stove can be a chore. Whether you use a plug-in fan or a battery operated one, you still end up paying for your heat in the long run, which negates the reason to use a wood stove. Ecofan has come up with the perfect solution with their Wood Stove Fan. The AirMax gives you the greatest amount of airflow over the a wider range of Wood Stove surface temps. It's used with freestanding wood stoves that possess a surface temperature of 185°F to 650°F. It's a great money saving way to move warm air throughout your entire living area, without paying additional money.
But where does the power come from?
The Ecofan AirMax Wood Stove Fan produces its own electricity with the thermoelectric module. This module allows the Fan to convert heat into the power necessary to propel the fan. As the surface temperature of your wood stove heats up, the fan will begin to turn. The higher the surface temperature, up to 650°F, the fan spins faster and faster. As the contents of your Wood Stove burn down and the surface temp begins to less, so does the speed of the fan. If the surface temp drops below 185°F, the fan stops spinning.
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Anodized extruded aluminum with bi-metal strip in base
- Highest performance Ecofan
- 175 CFM
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air throughout the room
- Greater airflow and heat disbursement
- New high efficiency blade design
- Designed for use on new EPA stoves
- No assembly required
- Silent operation
- 18% fuel savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Increases comfort more quickly
- Effective on wood stoves
- Ready to use out of the box
- No loud blower noise
- 5.5" x 3.3" x 10"h., 3.8 lbs.
- Item number: 216268
- Material: Anodized extruded aluminum with bi-metal strip in base
- Airflow: 175 CFM
- Power supply: Thermoelectric module
- Operating range: 185°F - 650°F
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 5.5" x 10"h.
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Model number: 812AMBBX / KBX / XBX
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips