You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Earthquake Badger Full-size Front Tine Rototiller.
Topnotch quality! Powered by an earth-eating 4-cycle Kohler Engine, the Earthquake Badger Front Tine Rototiller delivers pro-grade performance at your home or cabin. Its large tines power through stubborn dirt easily, while the large rubber wheels provide secure traction and control. Whether you have a large garden or compact space, the Earthquake Badger will surely get the job done right.
- 4-cycle Kohler XT675 motor makes quick work of any tilling job
- Welded forged steel tines for season-after-season durability
- Long wheel-to-tine base and optimal weight distribution for stability and in-row control
- Bronze gear drive transmission, heavy forged tines and all steel construction provide rugged durability
- Large wheel, two-position, cast iron tail system makes transport simple and easy
- High profile on / off switch for easy operation
- Bicycle-style handlebars with knobby rubber grips for secure handling
- 3 height positions
- Belt engagement clutch allows you to stop the tines without stopping or even slowing the engine
- Rubber tires provide easy movement over any terrain
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B71.8-1996 standards
- Measures 50.7" x 22" x 34.9"
- Weighs 110 lbs.
- Engine: 4-cycle Kohler XT675 4-cycle
- Engine torque (ft.-lbs.): 6.75 ft.-lbs. @ 2800 RPM
- Fuel type: 87+ Octane unleaded gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Cylinder configuration: Horizontal
- Cylinder material: Aluminum
- Flywheel: Cast aluminum
- Fuel capacity: 0.25 gallons (32 ozs.)
- Displacement: 149 cc
- Fuel tank: Nylon
- Recommended oil / capacity (L): 10W-30 / 0.5L / 20 oz.
- Spark plug: NGK DCPR6E
- Certifications: EPA III, CARB
- Drive system: Bronze gear drive
- Tilling depth: 11"
- Tilling width: Adjustable (11", 16", and 21")
- Tine thickness: 0.21"
- Tine speed: 160 RPM
- Tine rotation: SRT
- Transmission style: Bronze gear drive
- Gear ratio: 20:01
- Wheel diameter: 11"
- Wheel width: 1.75"
Order yours today!
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips