You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® 9800B 2-man Earth Auger Powerhead delivers super-duty power for BIG digs.
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® 190cc 4-cycle engine, this heavy-duty Digger is able to tackle a wide range of soils and rips a hole as large as 14 inches in diameter, with exceptional control. It will even remove rocks and stones that would stop smaller units! Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for a sure, comfortable grip. It's a real time and back-saver on any job that requires digging multiple holes - building decks, installing fences, planting trees and shrubs, mailbox installations and lots more.Features:
- Auger bits are available in 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", and 14" diameters, and are sold separately
- Solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears
- Sturdy 12-gauge steel handlebar
- 3" centrifugal clutch provide added durability
- Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for a sure, comfortable grip
- Easy-to-grip finger tip throttle control.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® 190cc 4-cycle
- Engine rating: 6.75 ft.-lbs. gross torque
- Output torque: 202 ft.-lbs.
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Max. RPM: 121
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips