You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® 7055C Full-size 16" Standard Rotating Rear Tine Tiller. Power and durability that can only be called ground-breaking.
Packing the dependability of a Briggs & Stratton® 205cc engine, the Earthquake® 5055C Rototiller is the perfect machine for breaking new ground. The 5055C features standard forward-rotating tines that punch through sod and untilled soil no-sweat, while offering precise control.
The low center-of-gravity and heavy cast iron construction make for smooth, no-bounce operation, while simple one-hand controls offer easy operation through sod. Plus, Isovibe adjustable drag stake technology automatically controls proper tine depth, eliminating drag and delivering exceptional performance in all soil types.Here's more on why this is right Tiller for your yard:
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Intek 205cc 4-cycle engine offers 9 ft.-lbs. gross torque
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Standard-rotating 10" tines prepare a smooth seedbed
- Rugged 13 x 5" tires
- 16" tilling width x 6 1/2-10" depth makes it perfect for home and larger projects
- Forward / reverse directional controls
- Durable cast-iron, brass gear-drive transmission
- Weighs 156 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips