You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Looking for a proven performer to heat your RV? Look no further than the Dynatrail NT.
Suburban NT Series Furnaces offer superior ducted heating and a uniform cabinet size for installation flexibility. And their extremely low amp-draw demands less from your battery -- a real plus on long trips!
- Gasket-sealed vent assemblies and forced-draft combustion for maximum efficiency
- Energy-saving solid state electronic ignition
- Durable steel gas manifolds and chrome-plated vent caps
- 4" round side duct and 10 x 3 1/4" bottom duct
- Wall thermostat included
- Each measures just 23 x 12 x 12 1/2".
- Model: Dynatrail NT-40SP
- BTU/hr.: 40,000
- AMP Draw Top: 7.5
- Weight (lbs): 44
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips