You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Drop - Tail® "Three - Up" Dirt Bike Class II Trailer. Drops down for easy loading, folds up for space - saving storage! 2,100 - lb. capacity!
Drop-Tail®... Trailers for the long haul! What better way to haul your toys than with a nice new Trailer that's loaded with all sorts of features?
Whatever your pleasure, Drop-Tail can get you and your machines where you want to be... rugged, reliable, and good-looking, the "Three-Up" features steel construction and over 2,000 lbs. of total capacity- plenty of space for 3 dirt bikes, 2 ATVs, a UTV, or golf cart.
And that's just for starters. The innovative Drop-Tail hydraulic system lowers the entire rear of the Trailer for the easiest and safest loading and unloading you could imagine. And, when season ends, the Trailer folds & stands up for space-saving storage!
Whether you're headed up to the cabin for a weekend of off-road fun with your dirt bike or ATV, or to the country to scout your next deer stand in your UTV, the "Three-Up" has the stylish durability to get you there safely and without a hitch.Specs:
- Sturdy steel construction, with rugged diamond plate floor for good grip and style
- Certified Class II Trailer: GVWR 2,700 lbs.
- Load capacity: 2,100 lbs.
- Deck area: 70 x 105"
- Max length: 126"
- Max width: 91"
- Fold-up height: 94"
- Fold-up width: 40"
- Includes 13" custom wheels with radial tires, size ST175/80R13
- 2" hitch ball.
- Integrated hydraulic drop-tail system for easy and safe loading
- HD torsion axle for a smooth ride
- Built-in coupler handle for hassle-free hook-up
- Reliable LED lights
- 3 PROLYTE cycle chocks
- Rugged powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$235.00 on this item!
SAVE UP TO $100.00! when you pick
your merchandise up at your nearest
ABF Freight System terminal.
Click below or
Call 1-866-221-8125 for details.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips