You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $351.49 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Drive MedicalTM Michael Graves Bath & Shower Seat, comfortable and supportive for those who need a safety booth in the shower.
As the chief architect for the Humana Building and the Detroit Institute of Arts (among many others), Michael Graves knows a thing or two about design. When he lost the use of his legs in 2003, he channeled his expertise to design disabled-friendly products for those who need a helping hand in day-to-day life. That's the story with this Bath & Shower Seat... it's comfortable and supportive for folks of all shapes and sizes, non-slip, and designed to fit almost any bathtub.
- Legs adjust in height from 16 1/2" to 21 1/4" h.
- Enhanced 16 x 16" seat fits all shapes and sizes, up to 300 lbs.
- Lightweight design has large, stable legs with soft non-slip feet
- Footprint measures 16 x 16" to fit most bathtubs. Easy tool-free assembly and disassembly.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips