You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Drift Control® Drift Sock. Catch a good drift and adjust on the fly.
When drift fishing, the speed of your drift is critical. With Drift Control®'s patented adjustable aperature you can easily adjust this Drift Sock while it's deployed from the comfort of your boat... no need to reel it in! And when it's time to head in or change methods, it's easy to retrieve... there's no resistance!
- Constructed of coated rip-stop nylon with stainless steel O-rings and brass grommets
- Rear aperture can be opened or closed as needed to control your rate of drift
- Built-in floatation in the upper cylinder and sewn-in bottom weights allow for fast deployment with no rotation
- Standard series are tapered from a large opening to a small exit aperture... Tournament series feature a unique cylindrical design
- Tournament 30 features 6 full-length straps for extra strength and stability for larger boats.
- Drift with ease!
Order ONLINE Now!
- Series: Standard
- Size Boat: 16' to 19'
- Sock Length: 50"
- Sock Diameter: 50"
- Straps: 4 full-length 1" nylon straps