You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Buyer's Club $764.99 Non-Member $849.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $2.70 Non-Member $3.00
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Parts are parts! Exciting DPMS PantherTM 5.56 NATO OracleTM Parts Kit is ready for assembly. PRICED TO OWN!
Pure sizzle! Whether you are buying your first AR rifle or need an affordable, accurate plinking gun, this PantherTM OracleTM is for you.
Built to bridge the gap between the sporting and tactical markets, this carbine features a 16" light contour barrel... with plenty of velocity for most "operations." A flat-top A3 upper receiver allows you to mount the optics of your choice to the Picatinny rail. Has heat-dissipating GlacierGuardsTM. And a collapsible, 6-position PardusTM stock makes the carbine comfortable for any shooter. It's a full Parts Kit, less the receiver.Look: DPMS Panther 16" Oracle A3 Rifle Barrel:
- 16" Lite Contour with A2 flash hider (birdcage)
- 4140 chrome-moly steel
- 6 grooves, right-hand 1 x 9 twist, button rifled
- 5.56x45 mm
- Gas-operated rotating bolt
- 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per mil.-spec
- Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per mil.-spec
- None (mounting optics only)
- A3-style flat top, forged
- 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Hard-coat anodized per mil.-spec and Teflon® coated black
- Dust cover
- Shell deflector
- Round forward assist
- Right had ejection
- DPMS Pardus Carbine Stock
- Heat dissipating GlacierGuards
- Oval Carbine Length
- Aluminum Delta Ring. Weighs 6 lbs. empty.
Go ahead. Assemble this dependable firearm by ordering ONLINE today!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips