You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RFA3LBR
DPMS® LBR Carbine AR-15 Semi-automatic 5.56 NATO Rifle. The best all-around lightweight Carbine on the range!
The LBR AR-15 Rifle just might be the ultimate Carbine for someone needing a light, compact Rifle without all the tactical frills. But don't let the incredibly lightweight barrel or overall size fool you-this one still performs like a heavyweight.
Every piece of DPMS® hardware is designed and made in the USA to the highest level of precision accuracy. DPMS employees are experts in AR-style rifles and bring battle-tested experience to each and every product that bears the DPMS mark. They understand as much as you do about the importance of precision and reliability.
- Pardus 6-position collapsible stock for fit
- Lightweight, low-profile 16" barrel keeps weight down
- A3 flat top upper receiver and lower receiver are 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, forged and anodized to mil.-spec, then Teflon-coated
- Accepts all M16 and AR-15 magazines
LBR Carbine specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16" lightweight low-profile
- Barrel material: Lightweight 416 stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1 x 9"
- Stock: Magpul® 6-position stock
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 A3 flat top
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights (front / rear): Railed gas block, optics-ready
- Fire control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: Aluminum vented free float
- Flash hider: A2 birdcage
- Overall length: 33"-36.75"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips