You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RFLRG2REC
DPMS® GII Recon AR-10 .308 Winchester® Semi-automatic Rifle. Battle readiness, now in a sleeker, lighter package.
Designed to dominate! The 16" GII Recon is just as battle ready as the original .308 Recon, but in a smaller, lighter platform that's perfect for carbine course and competition. Includes 16" stainless steel bead-blasted barrel, DPMS hunter gas block, 4-rail free float tube and Magpul® MOE® pistol grip and stock.
Every piece of DPMS hardware is designed and made in the USA to the highest level of precision accuracy. DPMS employees are experts in AR-style rifles and bring battle-tested experience to each and every product that bears the DPMS mark. They understand as much as you do about the importance of precision and reliability.
DPMS GII SASS special features:
- Forged upper and lower receivers
- Lightweight, forged monolithic bolt carrier with integral gas key tower and removable gas key extension
- Improved extractor and elastomer extractor system
- Dual ejectors and enlarged ejection port reduce spring fatigue and failed ejections
- Steel feed ramp
- Beveled mag well
- Magpul MOE 6-position collapsible stock and BUIS
- Advanced Armament 51T Blackout silencer adapter
- DMPS 4-rail free float tube handguard
- Accepts standard MSR fire control and a wider variety of .223 2-Pc. handguards
- Caliber: .308 Winchester / 7.62 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 19+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 416 stainless bead-blasted
- Barrel twist: 1 x 10"
- Stock: Magpul MOE 6-position collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 lvl 3 Anodized, Teflon® coated, A3-type
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 lvl 3 Anodized, Teflon coated
- Pistol grip: Magpul MOE
- Sights: Magpul BUIS
- Fire control: DPMS 2-stage
- Handguard: DPMS 4-rail free float tube
- Overall length: 38"
- Overall weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips