You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $483.54 Non-Member $508.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 60558
DPMS went back to the drawing board and designed a .30 caliber AR the way customers demanded it. Rearward of the receiver, this rifle is dimensioned identically to an AR-15. Just as battle ready as the original, the entire rifle is lighter, more compact and easier to haul around. Weighing less means, you can run it at your next high round count carbine course without needing to bulk up your upper body first.More must-have performance features!
It sports a 16" stainless steel bead blasted barrel, a 30% reduction in weight, DPMS hunter gas block, 4 rail free-float tube, and MagPul MOE pistol grip and stock. Dual ejector springs improve ejection remarkably. And the redesigned extractor and elastomer spring will last for tens of thousands of rounds without replacement. Multiple improvements to the bolt and carrier group were implemented as well. All this stuff makes the GII Recon a complete package.
- 16" stainless steel bead-blasted barrel
- A 30% reduction in weight for easier carry
- DPMS hunter gas block
- 4 rail free-float tube
- MagPul MOE pistol grip and stock
- Dual ejector springs improve ejection remarkably
- Redesigned extractor and elastomer spring will last for tens of thousands of rounds
- Multiple improvements to the bolt and carrier group were implemented
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: bead blasted stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10
- Stock: MagPul MOE
- Upper receiver: Forged flattop 7075 T6 level 3 anodized and teflon coated
- Lower receiver: Forged flattop 7075 T6 level 3 anodized and teflon coated
- Pistol grip: Magpul MOE
- Sights (front / rear): Magpul BUIS
- Handguard: DPMS 4 rail free float tube
- Overall length: 38"
- Overall weight: 8.5 lbs.
- MFG Number: DPMS 60558
- UPC: 884451008781
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips