You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
Buyer's Club $432.24 Non-Member $454.99
- Details & Specs
Del-Ton® Echo 316 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington® Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle. One of the finest entry-level ARs in the game.Del-Ton® Incorporated began with an enthusiasm for all things AR-15. When they started producing rifles themselves, their expertise was evident. From the solid CMV M4 barrel to the 5-position collapsible stock to the just-plain-good craftsmanship, the Echo 316 is a reliable performer that'll please first-time AR shooters and veterans alike. Proudly made in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty
Del-Ton Echo 316 Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle special features:
- 16" chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with manganese phosphated finished
- Phosphated 8620 steel carrier assembly and Carpenter 158 bolt are Mil-Spec, heat-treated and plated
- 5-position collapsible stock
- CAR handguard with single heat shield
- Ejection port cover and round forward assist
- Lifetime warranty for the original purchaser
- Made in the USA
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: CMV steel with manganese phosphate finish; M4 profile, threaded
- Barrel twist: 1:9"
- Stock: 5-position collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged flat-top Mil-Spec 7075 T6 aluminum, hard-coat anodized
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum, hard-coat anodized
- Sights (front / rear): Front sight tower / no rear
- Handguard: CAR handguard with single heat shield
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 32.625"-36.375"
- Overall weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips