You May Also Like
- Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
- Non-Member $15.39 Buyer's Club $13.85
- Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Deer Leg Bone Obsidian Knife, handcrafted the REAL old - fashioned way!
A one-of-a-kind piece of art... literally made using techniques of the Stone Age! A fascinating collector's Knife. The blade is the volcanic glass called obsidian, hand-knapped (essentially "chipped") to create the edge. Made at the workshop of flintknapper Dale Duby, of Prairie City, Oregon, USA. With obsidian spear-point blade. The handle is real deer leg bone, attached with natural sinew wrap. 8-10"l. overall (because each is handmade with natural material, sizes / weights vary). Approx. 5 ozs. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
For yourself or for an impressive gift, get it ONLINE now!