You May Also Like
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $17.50 Buyer's Club $15.75
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Danner® USMC RAT Hot ST Military Boots are steel toe protection for the few and the proud from the toughest name in boots... ASTM Steel Toe and EH approved!
Leave it to the world's toughest fighting force and the most dependable boot company to make the best duty boot to ever march the face of the earth! Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) Boot is precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuck leather, a tear resistant 1000-denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole. And, just in case your toes could use a little force multiplier, these Boots pack ASTM steel toe protection. Hoorah!Enlist a little leatherneck-grade protection for your feet:
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard (EH) approved... manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Durable nubuc leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000-denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Advanced lug design Vibram 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank for stability
- Danner® hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable, of course
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Highly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Made in the USA Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- Each approx. 8" h, 40 oz.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order Today!