You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Made in the USA Danner® Super Rain ForestTM Brown Non - metallic Safety Toe Work Boots Work boots are built "above - and - beyond"!
Danner didn't have to give these work boots triple stitching. Or use leather-over-leather construction. They didn't have to completely overbuild them at all. But they did. That's what makes these Work Boots worthy of the name They're great all-purpose Work boots that get the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. Lightweight non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot.Put your best Work Boot forward:
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your work boots dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Brown, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner... resists alkali, lime, oil, gas and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot giving added protection
- Triple-stitching with super-strong thread ensures long lasting durability and makes these work boots tough
- Non-metallic safety toe, ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard footwear manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Vibram® 132 Montagna rubber outsole provides maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height 43 ozs. each.
- Stitchdown construction is recraftable for repair many, many miles down the road.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Non-metallic Safety Toe Work Boots
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips