You May Also Like
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Danner® Light IITM Hiking Boots. WATERPROOF breathable workhorses. USA-made.
The Danner® Light IITM Hiking Boots are USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A pebble-grain leather and 1,000-denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The hiking boots' waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.Put your best hiking boot forward:
- These men's hiking boots were made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Hiking boots have a full-grain leather upper that offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1,000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly meaning your hiking boots will last for years and always look great
- Danner Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsoles have a shock-absorbing heel and great traction. You'll be stable and comfortable on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- Danner's repairable hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- 6" h., 30 ozs. each. Black.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.