You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Danner® Flashpoint II All Leather Fire Work Boots stomp out wildfires with tough as blazes construction and legendary Danner comfort... USA made!
If your job is stamping out forest fires, this is your boot. Purpose built from the fire-resistant sole up for wild fire fighting, Danner® Flashpoint II All Leather Fire Work Boots give you every advantage you need in the wild and all the comfort that has made Danner a legend in on the job site and on the battle field for years. With the Flashpoint II Danner set out to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build-and, of course, that's exactly what these boots deliver.Sound the alarm:
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather Danner, or anyone else, has ever put on a boot
- Nomex® fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Vibram® 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable, of course
- Steel shank for extra stability on the toughest terrain
- NFPA 1977 2011 edition certified
- Made in the USA with US and Imported components
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability, 50 ozs. ea.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips