You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Danner® Bull Run 8" Work Boots are USA-Made comfort for hot work days... ASTM EH approved!
Incredible comfort from the most respected name in footwear! No other company builds more comfortable or durable boots than Danner®. And these Bull Run Boots live up to the legend featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction with an unlined, full-grain leather upper that's one cool customer when the temps climb. This well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in - your feet will thank you! Made right in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory, these Boots also give you ASTM electrical hazard protection to boot.Lace up a legend:
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear... non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper is unlined for fast break in and better cooling on hot job sites
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable of course
- Vibram® Olympia outsole provides rugged durability, and it won't track dirt and mud
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Stabilizing fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Approx. 8" h, 61 oz per pair.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.