You May Also Like
- Non-Member $194.99
- Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Danner® Bull Run 8" Steel Toe Work Boots are USA-Made comfort for hot work days... ASTM Steel toe and EH approved!
Incredible comfort from the most respected name in footwear! No other company builds more comfortable or durable boots than Danner®. And these Bull Run Boots live up to the legend featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction with an unlined, full-grain leather upper that's one cool customer when the temps climb. This well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in - your feet will thank you! Made right in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory, these Boots also give you ASTM steel toe protection AND electrical hazard protection.Lace up a legend:
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper is unlined for fast break in and better cooling on hot job sites
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable of course
- Vibram® Olympia outsole provides rugged durability, and it won't track dirt and mud
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Stabilizing fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Approx. 8" h, 61 oz per pair.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips